Is a poor Insulated home costing you money?
50% of Heat is lost though roofs, walls and floors which is why heating costs can be so high.
A well insulated home will reduce your costs and you can begin to enjoy a warm cozy home.
• Significan Reduction on your Energy Bills
• Immedated Return on your Invesement
• Cost Effectivness
• No Mess or fuss during Installation
• Manufactured from naturally occurring and/or recycled raw materials, Improved indoor air quality compared to our conventional insulation types
• Reduces impact on environment through lower embodied energy
• Improves the overall sustainability of buildings in which they are incorporated
County Donegal, Sligo and Leitrim
Based in Donegal and Sligo, our qualified team can test your home for heat loss and offer you a range of insulation services to reduce your heating bills and meet yourbudget.
• Attic Insulation
• Floor Insulation
• Sound Proofing
Mc Taggart Insulation Services endeavors to provide a quality service within the Northwest that is over and above the current standards set out in our current Building Regulations (2007). In coinciding with these standards, Mc Taggart Insulation is both National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) (IAB/0320/409) and Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) approved (15552).
Due to the limited opportunities available to homeowners and developers to install insulation, we understand the need for quality and effectiveness in our products. Mc Taggart Insulation only use agreement approved products such as Thermobead injected cavity wall insulation.(IAB/08/0320) and Knauf EarthWool for the attic.
Call Andrew for a free, no obligation consultation on 086 3510737